• half a bar of dark chocolate;
• drinking yogurt, fruit and berry - 1 glass;
• two fruits of kiwi;
• large apple;
1. The apple is peeled and peeled, and then cut into thin, even straws.
2. Pear should choose soft and juicy. It will also need to be cleaned of seeds and peel, and then chopped into a cube.
3. Next, peel the kiwi and cut the fruits into large pieces.
4. Remove the peel from the banana and chop it with a knife onto even plates.
5. Peel citrus fruits and chop them, dividing them first into slices. To remove the white film is only from certain varieties of tangerines and oranges.
6. The fruits are mixed in a deep salad bowl, and then yogurt is added.
7. The chocolate is kept in the freezer for at least 5 minutes and rubbed on a fine grater.
8. Put fruit mass in portioned salad bowls, sprinkle with a thick layer of chocolate, decorate with a slice of kiwi and a small piece of chocolate.
A delicious and completely harmless dessert will delight not only the little pranksters, it will be enjoyed by adult guests as well. The salad will be relevant in the festive menu, and also suitable as a light breakfast or dinner. Serve the dish better for a milkshake with ice cream, berry fruit juice, fruit jelly.