In order to breathe a second life into our light bulb, we will need: silicone glue, water-based paint, watercolor, brush, sponge, thread, scissors and, in fact, the light itself.
1. The first thing to do is the background. Add a little orange watercolor to the white water-based paint and use a sponge to tint the surface of the light bulb. We wait until the paint dries well, after which we cover the surface of the light bulb with another layer of paint.
2. Now with the help of threads we will create a head of hair. We wind the threads on the fingers so that the hairs turn out to be the same in length. When the volume is sufficient, with the help of silicone glue we attach the hair to the base (we can do the bangs for our baby separately, and then you can cut them).
3. Now take the haircut. We cut the lower ends of the threads, cut the hair and bangs evenly.
4. Using paints and a brush we draw eyes, a nose and a mouth.
5. Now we just have to hide the top of the cap. We put glue on it, put a hat on our baby and sew on a bubo with a loop on which the toy will hang.
6. Now our baby is completely ready for the New Year.