You will need:
1. Waste CD.
2. Red gouache.
3. Transparent self-adhesive film.
4. A sheet of paper.
5. Scissors, compasses, a simple pencil, brush, glue stick.
6. Black and white printer.
Stages of work.
1. Using a brush, apply gouache to the edge of the disc.
Leave the paint to dry completely. If you applied in a thick layer, then it can take an hour to dry. If you do not allow the paint to dry completely, it will be smeared when the glue is applied.
2. While the ink is drying, print a black and white picture or photograph on the printer. You can pick up cute images on the Internet. We opted for the Big Ben image.
If the image allows, then you can apply a few accents to the picture with paint (for example, highlight a flower, a girl’s lips, a handbag, etc.). Instead of such printed pictures, you can use photographs or clippings from the magazine.
3. Attach the CD to the picture and circle. Using a compass, reduce the circumference by reducing the radius by 5 mm. Cut out.
4. Glue the picture to the CD using glue stick. Glue can be applied both to paper and to a disk. Make sure that the edges of the picture are firmly attached to the disk.
5. Now you need to protect the stand from moisture and dirt. To do this, remove the protective layer from the self-adhesive film and attach the disc with a picture on the sticky part.
Do everything very carefully: you won’t be able to redo it. If the film bubbles, try smoothing it.
6. Cut the film so that its edge protrudes slightly onto the back of the disc. The stand is ready.