To prepare the mushrooms baked on the grill, you will need:
- - champignons - 200 g;
- - mayonnaise - 2 tbsp. l .;
- - seasoning for grill - 1 tsp;
- - salt - a pinch.
Cooking champignons on the grill
1. Mushrooms should be washed well, especially carefully in the area of the legs, where dirt can often remain, remove the rim under the hat. Mushrooms do not need to be cleaned (during baking, a crisp will form on them), it is enough to wash and dry them well.
2. To make the mushrooms more juicy and tasty, they must be marinated. For marinade we take mayonnaise, seasoning for grill and salt, mix all the ingredients well.
3. Dip each mushroom from all sides into this marinade, and gently put it in a bowl (for pickling, the champignons can be folded in a separate dish or saucepan) and send to the refrigerator to marinate for 6-8 hours.
4. It is best to fry mushrooms on the grill, baking evenly on all sides. Mushrooms should be strung on skewers (it is advisable to take thin skewers so that the mushrooms are strung completely, remain intact and not damaged), put on the brazier and bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
5. Remove the prepared baked champignons from skewers and serve. Fragrant, with a slight smell of haze and spices, juicy and crunchy at the same time, such mushrooms are unlikely to leave anyone indifferent. Bon Appetit!