- a sheet of light brown paper;
- white paint (acrylic or gouache);
- New Year's tinsel "rain";
- lace or braid;
- glue and pencil.
1. We take a sheet of paper, we measure its size with the box that we will pack.
2. Lubricate the side of the sheet with glue.
3. Fold and glue.
4. We proceed to the lateral parts of the package.
5. On the front part we draw a Christmas tree.
6. Gently cut along the contour with a clerical pencil.
7. To bend the cut-out Christmas tree.
8. Take a pencil with a grater, drop it in white paint and begin to dot the entire package.
9. We cut finely Christmas tinsel.
10. In the middle of each circle we glue finely chopped tinsel.
11. On the perimeter of the Christmas tree can also be decorated with tinsel.
12. We complement the compositional integrity of the package with lace or braid.
13. Cut off the required amount of tape and fix it on the back of the package with a stapler or thread with a needle.
Our holiday packaging is ready, please loved ones with beautiful gifts!