Today is our birthday. In addition to a large beautiful cake, you need to prepare something else for tea. My choice fell on sweet donuts made from yeast dough. The cooking recipe is laborious, so that the dough rises, you need to withstand time. But the treat is very gentle and airy. If desired, you can add any filling to the center with a syringe.
- 20 grams of yeast.
- sugar 60 gr.
- milk 140 ml.
- 30 ml of water.
- drain oil 40 gr.
- flour 410 gr.
Step by step recipe
1. In water, dissolve the yeast with a spoonful of sugar, leave for 7 minutes.
2. Mix the flour with salt, sugar and vanilla.
3. Mix the warmed milk, egg and liquid butter.
4. Enter the milk-egg mixture into the flour, then add the yeast. Knead the dough for 12 minutes. We cover the container with the dough, leave it warm for 1 hour.
5. Put the dough on a flat surface, sprinkled with flour. Slightly stretch the dough with your fingers, then roll out to 1 cm.
6. Using a glass, we make donuts of a round shape. Leave for another 1 hour.
7. Fry each donut in a deep fat fryer with vegetable oil.
8. Garnish with powdered sugar or sweet powder.
So my rosy donuts are ready. The guests were delighted with my treats. The children drank two cups of tea, I had to share the recipe with their mothers.