Modern designers come up with many ways to use unnecessary jeans in everyday life - from them sew toys, purses, pillows, bags, chair covers ... And I propose to make a children's backpack.
For tailoring a children's jeans backpack, you will need the following materials:
- unnecessary jeans;
- cord or rope;
- large scissors;
- small manicure scissors;
- blue threads for sewing;
- safety pin.
Sewing order of a backpack.
1. First you need to cut off two pieces of 35 cm each from the jeans leg.
2. Now you need to cut the side seam on one side of each piece.
3. Spread the pieces. You will get two jeans panels. Trim them with scissors so that they are symmetrical.
4. Cut off the belt of the old jeans loops. Trim them so they are the same length.
4. Fold the panels with their sides. Fold each belt loops to make loops and put them on the sides between the jeans panels (inward loops). Secure the loops with invisibility or bast with thread. This will be the basis of the backpack, and the loops will become loops, into which you can then put on the straps.
5. Sew on the sewing machine the sides of the backpack base and the underside.
6. Sew the edges on the sewing machine with a zigzag stitch.
7. Tuck the top edge of the backpack and sew it on the sewing machine.
8. Turn the backpack to the front side and straighten.
9. On the front side of the doorway, make a small incision with manicure scissors. Handle the resulting hole manually with a buttonhole stitch.
10. Take a colored cord and cut a length of 50 cm from it. Tie knots at the ends of the cord. Attach a safety pin to one end, use it to insert the lace into the gate through the slotted hole.
11. Now you need to make the straps so that the backpack was comfortable to wear on the back. Take two pieces of cord each 40 cm long. Tie the cords tightly to the loops on the sides of the backpack.
12. Tighten the lace at the top of the backpack and tie it to the bow.
Children's jeans backpack is ready. Attach a small keychain toy to it or decorate with bright icons and present to your child. A favorite toy, a delicious sandwich, sweets, and a bottle of juice or water will fit in a backpack.
This small denim backpack is suitable for taking it for a walk or to kindergarten. A backpack is also useful for schoolchildren - you can wear replaceable shoes, a sports uniform for physical education in it, and you can take it with you on school trips around the city.