For work you will need: building plaster (alabaster), which can be found in any building store, a low plastic round container, another plastic container with high walls for breeding gypsum (for example, from cottage cheese), a wooden stick (a long skewer or stick for sushi), water, fresh leaves, lace, green gouache paint, brush.
1. Put fresh leaves or blades of grass on the bottom of a low plastic container. You can spread it in the center, in a circle or in a chaotic order - the way you like it most.
2. Prepare a lace about 15 cm long. Tie a knot at each end of the lace.
3. Pour gypsum into a plastic container with high sides. It is necessary to gradually add water to the gypsum and gently stir with a wooden stick. In the end, you need a solution that can be poured into another container, but at the same time it should not be too liquid (its density should be approximately like that of sour cream). The mass should be so that it completely covers the bottom of the container in which the leaves are laid out.
4. After this, you need to quickly pour the solution into a plastic container with low sides (which leaves are laid out). The gypsum mass begins to thicken very quickly. Put prepared lace on top immediately. You need to put it so that the nodules are dipped in plaster, and the lace itself remains free. The result is a loop for which you can then hang our picture on the wall.
6. Wait until the gypsum has completely set. You need to wait at least half an hour. When the gypsum has hardened, you need to remove the picture from the plastic container. To do this, slightly bend the walls with your fingers, pull the cord, and the picture will easily come out of the plastic container.
7. Now you need to carefully remove the leaves and blades of grass from the picture. Under the leaves you will see clear prints of the contours and veins of the leaves.
8. You can leave the picture white, but it’s better to colorize it - take the green gouache paint and paint the plaster picture with a brush. Wait until the paint is completely dry.
The floral decoration is ready!
It remains only to find a suitable place in the apartment, drive a small carnation into the wall and hang decoration on it.
Using the same principle, you can make a fridge magnet - take a small container of round, oval or square shape (for example, from under yogurt), and instead of the lace, press the magnet until the gypsum has frozen. The drawing can be made not only of leaves, but also of shells, buttons, small sea stones and any other convex objects.