To sew a soft toy you will need such materials and tools:
a pair of new socks;
- filler (cotton wool, holofiber, synthetic winterizer, synthetic winterizer);
- threads for embroidery of brown, green and pink flowers;
- threads for sewing;
-buttons (2 pieces);
- pink fabric (felt, fleece, knitwear, cotton);
- a simple pencil;
Instructions for making toys from socks.
1. Turn the socks on the wrong side.
2. On one toe, outline the contours of the front and back legs of the figure with lines.
3. On the second sock we outline the sketch of the head and tail.
4. We flash the parts along the outlined contours as shown in the photo.
5. Cut the socks into parts, departing from the seams by 0.5 centimeters.
6. Turn all the blanks on the front side.
7. We stuff the body of the toy with the filler through the holes in the legs. Then sew the holes with a neat seam.
8. Fill the head.
9. Stitch the part of the head along the edge with stitches, tighten the thread and fasten with a knot.
10. Fill the part of the tail and sew up the hole.
11. Sew the head to the body.
12. Sew on the tail.
13. From the fabric, cut out the detail of the nose. Sew it in small stitches in the right place on the head of the figure.
14. Threads for green embroidery sew buttons (eyes).
15. Brown embroidery floss embroider antennae and mouth.
The soft toy "Kitten" from socks is made. Inspiration and pleasant minutes of creativity!