For work you will need: fleece of yellow, white and orange and black colors, striped cotton fabric, threads, a needle, scissors, cotton or synthetic winterizer, a small button, ribbon and orange lace.
1. Draw on paper patterns of the head and body of a hare, ears and paws.
2. Cut out patterns from paper, lay on a white fleece, circle and cut two parts of the head and body, two parts of the ears, four parts of the upper and lower legs.
3. Sew the parts in pairs, leaving small, non-sewn sections.
4. Cut two parts of the ears from the striped cotton fabric.
5. Fold the details of the ears of cotton with the details of white fleece on the front sides and stitch them around the edge, leaving small unstitched sections.
6. Unscrew all parts.
7. Fill the legs, torso and head with cotton or synthetic winterizer. Sew holes through which parts are stuffed with cotton.
8. Sew ears to the head.
9. Sew a button on each foot.
10. Mark with a pencil on the body the place of attachment of the paws. Sew the upper legs with a strong thread, pulling it through the designated points and through the buttons on the legs. As a result, the legs should move.
11. Sew the lower legs in the same way.
12. Red thread embroider nose and mouth.
13. From the black fleece, cut out the eyes and sew to the muzzle.
14. Sew a skirt. To do this, cut a 21x11 cm rectangle. Fold in half and sew on the short side.
15. Upper and lower edge of the skirt tuck and hem.
16. Make a vest. To do this, cut an oval from an orange fleece. Cut two circles for the legs.
17. Insert an orange lace into one of the seams of the skirt. Put a skirt on a toy and tie a lace with a bow. Sew a small button to the vest and cut a loop. Put the vest on the bunny and fasten. Tie bows of ribbons on the ears.
The toy is ready. A child will be able to play with her, sew clothes for her, take with him to kindergarten or for a walk.