Fir branches, cardboard, threads, transparent universal glue, cones, lemon, cinnamon stick, beads and satin ribbons for decoration - all that we need. From cardboard, you need to cut the base for the wreath. You can outline a large diameter plate, and in it a plate of a smaller diameter and cut along the contour.
1. On a cardboard base, branches will be superimposed one after another, each of which needs to be wrapped with thread.
2. Gradually, all the cardboard in a circle will disappear behind the branches and you get a fluffy neat wreath that can only be decorated.
3. Wrap a thin red satin ribbon with a wreath in the direction of the branches and tie the ends of the ribbon.
4. We do the same with the gold thread from the sequins.
5. Now we fix the cones on the wreath. By themselves, they are already quite beautiful, but not enough sparkles for festivity. They can be decorated with snow from a spray can and sprinkled with sparkles.
6. We fix smart cones with transparent universal glue.
7. Sliced lemon mugs do not have to be dry. Another juicy lemon will give a wonderful citrus aroma, and cinnamon will give a spicy charm to all smells. We also fix them with glue, but you can use a thin wire and tie the decorating elements to the branches of the spruce.
8. The conclusion will be a charming golden bow and small gold beads.
The glue used takes a lot of time to dry, so you should hold the New Year’s wreath horizontally for at least 10 hours. If the wreath is not heavy, you can hang it on the refrigerator by gluing magnets to the cardboard. It will be appropriate to fix the spruce masterpiece on the door and the free wall.