Air loop - vp
Double crochet - st s / n.
Single crochet - b / n.
1. Tie a chain of 6 air loops.
2. Connect to the ring.
3. Next, you need to make 2 lifting loops and knit 2 tbsp / n.
4. Then repeat this combination. 3 vp and 3 tbsp / n. Until such a flower comes out.
5. We knit 3 st s / n into the arch from the air loops of the previous row. Next, you need to make a chain of 8 vp In order not to get confused, skip the colored thread here. Thus, you mark the place where you want to connect the chain.
6. We make another 6 vp and connect just in that loop, which we marked with a colored mark.
7. We knit 7 vp and finish 3 st s / n in the same arch. Repeat until the end of the circle.
8. The result is such a star.
9. We make 3 tbsp b / n. Further, according to the scheme, we tie each ray of snowflakes. We knit 7 st b / n and 4 vp then 5 tbsp b / n. Continue knitting already in the loop, do 2 tbsp b / n and 6 vp Repeat until you get four petals. Then we knit 5 st b / n and 4 vp we finish 7 st b / n. Thus we bind each of the six rays.
10. Finish with knitting and hide the thread.
11. It turns out such a snowflake.
In order for the snowflake to keep its shape, it can be starched or fixed with concentrated sugar syrup. Alternatively, you can use diluted glue pva.